[hobbit] scalability of hobbit/xymon ?

T.J. Yang tj_yang at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 18:41:49 CEST 2009

To resolve this issue of unknown capacity, I think we need to come up a test/torture script for xymon hobbit server. This way we can demonstrate/simulate the load capacity of xymon server before deployment.

I have some idea on how to do the coding(using perl's test module), it will be great if your company can allocate resource to do this programming task together. otherwise I am interested to do it myself but a lower priority.

T.J. Yang