Apache graphs

Iain M Conochie iain at shihad.org
Thu Jul 2 12:10:47 CEST 2009

Hello fellow xymoners

  I have been using the apache status graphs with much success over the
past while but I have noticed that some of the RRD files do not get the
data added to them. Instead it is NaN. Now I have checked that the
hobbit server can access the server status page and I have confirmed
that the URL is correct but still no updates. Does anyone know of a way
I can get the RRD channel to output debuging messages so I can see what
is happening here? I have tried deleting the apache.rrd file and it was
recreated (as expected) but still no updates go into it :(

Cheers

Iain