[hobbit] NTP Graphing

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Fri Jan 30 11:19:10 CET 2009

Hey Henrik,

Thanks for this, I didn't even know I wanted one of these until it was mentioned!

Only issue for me is a Solaris-specific one, in that "rv 0 offset" doesn't work because the default Solaris ntpq program doesn't understand 0 as a valid association. I'm still trying to figure out a different way of getting the system time offset on a Solaris box (without installing a different NTP client!), have you heard of anything?

|\/|artin

The message is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone else, nor may it be copied in any way.

The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the named addressee and/or have received this message in error, please advise us by e-mailing security at colt.net and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Internet communications are not secure and COLT does not accept responsibility for this message, its contents nor responsibility for any viruses.

No contracts can be created or varied on behalf of COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or affiliates ("COLT") and any other party by email Communications unless expressly agreed in writing with such other party.

Please note that incoming emails will be automatically scanned to eliminate potential viruses and unsolicited promotional emails. For more information refer to www.colt.net or contact us on +44(0)20 7390 3900.