[hobbit] Graphs stop update 24 hours after client reboot; start again 24 hours later.

Brand, Thomas R. TRBrand at cvs.com
Wed Jan 28 23:26:47 CET 2009

Hi Henrik,

 The systems are running SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 (SLES
10.1).
It's pretty much a standard out-of-the-box OS install, nothing very odd.
The hobbit server is also SLES10.1

Slight correction: the server reboots, graphs show fine for 24 hours,
then graphs stop for 12-24 hours, then graphs start again...
    reboot: wed 00:30
    graph shows data until Thursday 00:30 and then stops
    graph data starts again 12-24 hours after stopping.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'send me an example of the cpu status'...
are you looking for a data file? a log file?

Thanks for taking time to respond,
Tom