1 test, 1 graph, multiple lines

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Jan 16 11:16:56 CET 2009

Hi !
I'm new to this ML, and I'm almost a script dev (almost is the most
accurate word in this mail).
I created a script to monitor game servers activity. It reports the number
of player on a server.
The ouput is formated as it :
&global_color $machine.$test <many words>
&color server1 is OK|NOK Players: <INTEGER>
I followed the ~(hobbit|xymon)/help/howtograph.html help file, and i get my
graph when I monitor 1 game server. My script supports several game servers
monitoring, but I can't find a way to have graph for all of them, like the
http tests do (1 test, many URL tested, and one graph with all URL on it).
Can someone help me ?
Sorry for my poor english, I'm better in speaking my homeland language ;)