[SOLVED] Re: [hobbit] Unable to browse "trends" and "infos"

doctor at makelofine.org doctor at makelofine.org
Thu Jan 8 12:46:37 CET 2009

http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends."

>> English version :
>> "File not found. Firefox can't find the file located at

http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends."

>> On the xymon server, I run "curl

http://my.xymon.server/xymon-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOST=any_host&SERVICE=trends",
>> and i don't get any answer.
>> If i replace trends with disk for example, i get a wonderfull webpage
> code.
>>
>> The issue is for trends and info services.
>> I can't find anything concerning this issue in my logs.
>>

>> Tks for any help.

>> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk
>>

> Finally, i found logs (apache logs) about my problem :
>
> [Thu Jan 08 11:50:14 2009] [error] [client A.B.C.D] Premature end of
script
> headers: bb-hostsvc.sh, referer: http://my.xymon.server/xymon/bb.html
>
> But they don't seems very verbose and appropriate

> hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

It was all my fault, i found a solution on googling my apache logs message,
and I found that ~xymon/server/etc/* must be world-readable. I did this,
and it's ok now.
Why the "make install" didn't set the permission correctly ?