Graph/Devmon Help Needed

Brian Daly brian.daly at criticalpath.net
Wed Jan 7 14:42:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I have configured hobbit to monitor cpu and disk space on a cisco call
manager device using devmon/snmp.
The CPU test returns the values for each processors load as a percentage
(INTEGER) and hobbit displays these values, however no graph is created
automatically. Creating a custom graph is my last option, but I would
hope that like other cisco devices that a graph could be created
automatically using the values returned by devmon.

For Disk Usage I have worked out the percentage used with some simple
MATH in the transforms file and this is also being displayed properly on
the disk page for this device, however the graph is not displaying these
values correctly. Before I started using the transforms to get the
percentage of disk space used, devmon was configured to simply get the
number of bytes used on one volume. This created a graph (although it
was constantly at 0%). After tidying up the test to list all four
volumes and the percentage of disk space used, the graph is no longer
reporting any values.

Can somebody help me get the graph to display the percentage of disk
space used for the 4 volumes I am monitoring and to start graphing the
percentage of CPU usage for 2 CPU's.

regards

Brian