[hobbit] bb-ack

Gore, David W david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Jan 5 17:03:18 CET 2009

No they are not correct.  They match what I am seeing in the cookies:

<META HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" CONTENT="60">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="EXPIRES" CONTENT="Sat, 01 Jan 2001 00:00:00 GMT">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Set-Cookie" CONTENT="pagepath=; path=/">
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Set-Cookie" CONTENT="host=; path=/">
<TITLE>yellow : Xymon - Status @ Mon Jan 05 15:44:42 2009</TITLE>

The EXPIRES date is sort of odd isn't it?  Is that set by Xymon, you can see the Xymon Status date.  We set our Xymon servers to GMT.

I did try to install 4.2.2 over top our test version but I get the same headers as above.

~David