[hobbit] Mandriva Package?

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Fri Jan 2 13:52:04 CET 2009

On Friday 02 January 2009 14:17:17 Daniel J McDonald wrote:
> Has anyone built a xymon package for Mandriva?  I recall Buchan stating
> he was going to, but I haven't seen it pop up in cooker yet.

Since I already had a lot of what is in xymon in the current Hobbit package
(all-in-one patch,bbwin patch, devmon patch, some of my own small fixes), I'm
not in too much of a hurry, and would prefer to try and get the upgrade
(which, according to the packaging policies, really needs to migrate
/etc/hobbit to /etc/xymon etc.) as smooth as possible the first time.

I did start: http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/xymon/
, but there is some work to go still, and I've also been trying to finish up
some bits of Devmon for a new release ...

Oh, and I was on holiday for two weeks ...

I hope to have something next week though.

Regards,
Buchan