Problems with hobbitgraph... sometimes...

David Masterson (damaster) damaster at cisco.com
Fri Feb 27 01:49:11 CET 2009

I think I'm missing something...

I've setup xymon 4.2.2 on my systems and it seems to be mostly working.
However, I think there is a problem with the graphing.  Hobbitgraph
doesn't seem to be generating graphs for most of my columns -- there is
just the magnifying lense icon at the bottom of the detail page where
there should be a graph.  I can't prove it now, but I have a feeling
that there was graphs at the bottom of these pages when I originally set
it up, but that the graphs disappeared when the entry moved from
"Recent" to "Last change > 24 hours".  When I go to the detail page,
there is a "hobbitgraph" link at the bottom which quickly disappears
(just leaving the magnifying lense icon).  I don't see any errors, but
maybe I'm looking in the wrong place.

What am I missing?

David Masterson

Taglocity <http://www.taglocity.com>  Tags: Systems, SysMgmt,