[hobbit] Client bug on made

Henrik =?unknown-8bit?Q?St=C3=B8rner?= henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Feb 26 10:50:01 CET 2009

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 04:43:56PM +0100, Hess Quentin wrote:
> Version : xymon-4.2.3
>
> When I install Xymon client from sources, the make step crash on following
> messages:
>
> ../lib/hobbitclient.a(timefunc-client.o): In function `getntimer':
> /usr/src/xymon-4.2.3/lib/timefunc.c:67: undefined reference to
> `clock_gettime'

I had hoped that 4.2.3 was going to be the last 4.2.x release, but
apparently Mr. Murphy thought otherwise. I guess it was just hubris
to state that publicly ...

The quick fix with the LIBRTDEF setting is the correct fix, but
the configuration script for the client-only build should set
that up automatically. The attached patch does that, and will
(hopefully) be the only change in the 4.2.4 release.