custom graphs

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Wed Feb 25 14:40:36 CET 2009

Hi,

I created some tests, and I get graphs from them, using splitncv
All is almost perfect (I get values, they are stored in separate files,
the graphs are made), but I have a little issue.
In trends page, I get my custom graphs, then 2 useless lines (having the
name of my custom graphs). I attache a screenshot that is better
descritption.
I'd like to remove those useless lines, that's all. I tried to
add/remove/modify GRAPHS section in hobbitserver.cfg, TRENDS definition
in bb-hosts, without any result (I can't  get more or less useless lines).

Any help is very welcome.