directory test

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Wed Feb 25 14:29:28 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm using actually xymon 4.2.3. I check for presence of some files (red
if present, else green ), and it's working very well.
I'd like to do almost same test with directory. Final objective is :
if there is any directory called toto_ANYTHING in /tata (to any level in
the directory hierarchy of /tata, I'd like yellow result, else green
result).

I tried to use :
[host]
dir:/tata/*/toto_*
in my client-local.cfg
and
HOST=host
DIR /tata/*/toto_* yellow NOEXIST
in my hobbit-clients.cfg

 But I get errors (Could not determine size of directory
/tata/*/toto_ANYTHING)
Do I need to write my own test, or is there an included test that could
do what I described ?

Tks for any help