[hobbit] MS SQL Monitoring

Neil Franken nfranken at theunlimitedworld.co.za
Thu Feb 19 07:18:30 CET 2009

Hi

I actually did read the mail and got part of the script working. However I still keep on getting unkown exception errors. However I have managed to simulate the script with a .Net console application. Here is the juicy bit I wrote the .Net script in Mono…. So when I am finished testing I publish the source code for this application so other people can use it if they want.

Regards

Neil