[hobbit] HOWTO monitored NFS

Wed Feb 18 13:19:15 CET 2009

Yes it's just to monitoring a NetApp appliance,  I use currently two servers
for monitore that (with df -P), and work well.
But I search an other best way to monitore my nfs without have an issue type
processes. I can't reboot my hobbit server...

Ok I try it  :

http://www.deadcat.net/search.php?menuosfamily=0&menulicense=0&menusection=0&filtermdate=&filterdescription=nfs&menuNoPerPage=20&action=search&Filter=Filter