[hobbit] Design Docoment help

Parackel, Anthony anthony.parackel at bearingpoint.com
Tue Feb 10 22:29:24 CET 2009

Thanks!

________________________________

From: Henrik Størner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
Sent: Tue 2/10/2009 3:10 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Design Docoment help

See http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Hobbit_Design_Document

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments, and any copies thereof from your system.