[hobbit] HA solutions

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 20:14:19 CET 2009

I haven't gotten down to tuning the setup, but out of the box, LinuxHA seems
to fail over in about that same 3-5 second time frame.  That's with the
heartbeat going through the primary LAN interface, and just going by what
crm_mon says (with a 5 second update interval).

Once I get DRBD up and running on the nodes, I'm going to do a bit more
exhaustive testing and see how quickly and smoothly I get can things to fail
over.  Maybe now that I've started this thread, it will give me an incentive
to spend some more time on this ;-)