[hobbit] Hobbit Generating Defunct Processes

Morsiani, Massimo massimo.morsiani at gilbarco.com
Wed Feb 4 10:24:17 CET 2009

Hi all,

I have exactly the same issue on our IBM machines with AIX 5.3 (oslevel -r: 5300-08).

I'm using Stef's hobbit/xymon client downloaded from http://www.docum.org/foswiki/bin/view/Xymon/Aix5HobbitClient .
Does anyone find proper patch we have to apply?

Regards.

Massimo Morsiani
Information Technology Dept.
------