[hobbit] hobbit-alerts.cfg IGNORE TIME

Lee J. Imber Lee at glance.net
Wed Dec 30 04:42:48 CET 2009

Awesome!

I will try the downtime, that actually may be a better solution.

OK, the example here in the hobbit-alerts.html page.

A common scenario is where you handle most of the alerts with a wildcard rule, but there is just that one exception where you dont want any cpu alerts from the marketing server on Thursday afternoon. Then it is time for the IGNORE recipient:

	HOST=* COLOR=red
		IGNORE HOST=marketing.foo.com SERVICE=cpu TIME=4:1500:1800
		MAIL admin at foo.com

Thursday=4, so really this should be 5 ;)

I will try 0 and if it does not work then you guys owe me some beer ;)

Cheers!

Lee

Lee J. Imber
Systems Engineer