[hobbit] Alignment of Server names different on IE versus Firefox

Odinn odinn_asgaard at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 23 16:19:09 CET 2009

I want to know how you made them left-justified in firefox?  They are centered for me using Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari, and Opera, and I've been using Hobbit/Xymon for a few years now, and they have always been centered in all browsers.
 --

Jim Sloan

Just remember, today is the day you thought tomorrow was going to be yesterday.