[hobbit] TS - YELLOW problem in history

Jerald Sheets questy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 18:01:57 CET 2009

You can also modify this for systems that are ok to be up over a year.  For
instance, many of my Linux boxes can have over 1000 days uptime, and it is
expected of them.  The docs suggest a way to make your yellow go away in
hobbit-clients.cfg:

*UP bootlimit toolonglimit*
*
*
*The cpu status goes yellow if the system has been up for less than
"bootlimit" time, or longer than "toolonglimit". The time is in minutes, or
you can add h/d/w for hours/days/weeks - eg. "2h" for two hours, or "4w" for
4 weeks.*
*
*
*Defaults: bootlimit=1h, toolonglimit=-1 (infinite). *

I hope that helps.

---
Jerald M. Sheets jr.