[hobbit] TS - YELLOW problem in history

Greg Hubbard glh.forums at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 17:33:20 CET 2009

Tom,

What problem are you trying to correct?  It looks like Xymon is working
correctly -- are you asking how to fix the problems that Xymon has reported?

The "uptime" problem sounds fishy.  Uptime is reported by the Xymon agent,
and it believes whatever the operating system tells it, unless there is a
parsing problem.  Xymon presents alarms for uptime if it is very low
(meaning a system has been rebooted) or very high (meaning a system SHOULD
be rebooted).

The other alarms have been snagged by the agent when it was processing a
log.  You did not mention what agent you are using -- bbwin?  Unix?

--
Disclaimer:  1) all opinions are my own, 2) I may be completely wrong, 3) my
advice is worth at least as much as what you are paying for it, or your