[hobbit] Backup exec

Matthew Moldvan mmoldvan at csc.com
Wed Dec 16 22:24:24 CET 2009

If you're using Sendmail, you can setup an alias to receive those messages
and pipe them to a shell script.  Based on your parsing of the mail
message in that shell script, you can send a subsequent status color to
your Xymon server.  Sounds relatively easy ...

Matt Moldvan.

Unix System Administrator
Computer Science Corporation
General Dynamics Land Systems
38500 Mound Rd.
Sterling Heights, MI.  48310
Desk: (586) 825-8294
Oracle IM: moldvanm

delivery.
purpose.

Re: [hobbit] Backup exec

Josh Luthman
to:
hobbit
11/19/2009 09:25 AM

Please respond to hobbit

I didn't get a list, just empty search results.

http://www.deadcat.net/search.php?menuosfamily=0&menulicense=0&menusection=17&filtermdate=&filterdescription=backup+exec&menuNoPerPage=20&action=search&Filter=Filter

>> --
>> dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and
is
>> believed to be clean.
>>

> --
> Asif Iqbal
> PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu
> A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources."
--- Albert Einstein

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk