auto reload of client task list

Ken Mink ken at minktech.com
Wed Dec 9 17:37:24 CET 2009

Hi All,

I am running Xymon 4.3.0-0.20090209 on SLES11 i586l. It was installed
via self built rpms. Everything seems to be working expect for one minor
problem. When I make a change to clientlaunch.cfg, the client does
re-read it, but does not change it's task list. I turned on debugging in
the client and see output confirming that the client has seem the change
and re-read the config. It just doesn't alter the task list. If I stop
and start the client, the changes take effect, which rules out syntax
errors or similar problems. Any ideas on where to look?

Ken