[hobbit] monitoring Solaris client

Ambati Srinivas am.srini at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:41:34 CET 2009

Hi Martin,

~hobbit/client/logs/hobbitclient.log file have below log entries and no
other.

-bash-3.00$ less hobbitclient.log
ld.so.1: hobbitd_client: fatal: libpcre.so.0: open failed: No such file or
direc
tory
Killed
[...]

I did get a successful tenet to server from client as shown below:

-bash-3.00$ telnet xxx.xxx.xx.xx9 1984
Trying xxx.xxx.xx.xx9...
Connected to xxx.xxx.xx.xx9.
Escape character is '^]'.
Connection to xxx.xxx.xx.xx9 closed by foreign host.
-bash-3.00$

Please advice.

Thanks,

Srini