Hobbit Dev mailing list?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Wed Dec 2 19:25:20 CET 2009

Hey,

I don't recall if this has been put out there before but is there a dev list so users can post questions there regarding the unreleased builds and other development related content?  I know Henrik is the primary developer but it might be nice to have a central list that only developer issues are posted so you don't have to filter through daily care and feeding emails when looking for issues (or posted fixes).  Many projects typically have both a user and a developer list for these reasons.

=G=