[hobbit] Wrong color with html_mail.pl

Johan Sjöberg johan.sjoberg at deltamanagement.se
Thu Aug 27 16:24:27 CEST 2009

Thanks for the tip.

I have, however, found another problem with the script. The message that is stored in the $BBALPHAMSG is truncated to a limited number of characters. That means, that if the red icon is too far down on the page, the script will not find it, and the color of the mail will be the "worst" one in the message that it receives.

So, is there any way to increase the size limit of the $BBALPHAMSG?

/Johan