BBWin - File Stays in TMP Dir and Xymon Test Goes Purple

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Wed Aug 19 15:23:21 CEST 2009

I have a scheduled task running a vbscript to write a text file to the "c:\program files\bbwin\tmp". The text file is 6KB. The file is not open. BBWin (ver. 0.12) does not transfer the file out of the tmp directory and the test goes purple in Xymon (ver. 4.2.3).

The first line of the text file is: green+25h 8/19/2009 8:59:13 am machine_name

It is followed by some HTML code on a different line.

I have the same script running on several other Windows servers (2003 R2 32bit) without issue.

Any ideas why the file stays in the tmp directory and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Ray

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.