Windows Load AVS

Gavin Leonard gleonard at progrexion.com
Mon Aug 17 23:24:05 CEST 2009

I have a fairly beefy windows server that is hitting high cpu load avs more than I would think it should.. i am trying to determine if its actually the server or if I need to adjust my bbnt settings.  if my server is a dual quad core, should i be setting the bbnt thresholds at 380% and 400% on the cpu utilization because of the quad core instead of 90%-100%?  thanks in advance..

-Gavin

Gavin Leonard

[cid:image001.gif at 01CA1F4E.C22BC900]

Director, Systems-Network Engineering

 801-828-1735

 801-828-1704

 gleonard at progrexion.com<mailto:gleonard at progrexion.com>

Research | Marketing | Sales Generation

www.progrexion.com<http://www.progrexion.com/>

This email and its contents are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this email and do not use or disclose the information within this email or its attachments. Thank you.