hobbitd_client Program Crashed Fatal signal caught!

Thomas Leavitt thomleavitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 23:22:33 CEST 2009

This showed up right after I tried messing around with Debian/Ubuntu style
init.d scripts... gave up on that today, just created a simple wrapper for
runclient.sh and hobbit.sh, cause I really just want it working. When we
upgrade to the next LTS release, I'll just install the packaged version and
that'll come with proper init.d scripts (wish these were included in the
base tarball).
This is what I see:

 - Program crashed

Fatal signal caught!

Status unchanged in 15 days,0 hours, 53 minutes
Status message received from 127.0.0.1

Nothing I do seems to cause this to go away. I'm not sure how to tell if
this is running or not...