AllNonGreen View as simple text or html

thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com thorsten.erdmann at daimler.com
Thu Aug 13 15:22:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I want to get all my non green systems as a simple parsable text or html
file. Like the "Current non-green Systems" view, but without the history
and without all that Hobbit Website stuff around. Best would be a text
file, but a simple html-table would be also ok.

I tried using "http://hobbit/hobbit-cgi/hobbit-nongreen.sh" or calling "bb
127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard color=red".
But both give also the red hosts/tests which have the NOPROPRED tag set.
Thats not what I want. I want exactliy what the "Current non-green
Systems" shows, with all that NOPROPx tags filtered.
Any idea how to do that?

Thank you for advice.

Thorsten Erdmann

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your cooperation.