nobb2 tag

Torsten Richter bb4 at richter-it.net
Wed Aug 12 11:03:47 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have some servers that have the nobb2 tag. The don't show up on bb2.html as expected.
Now I have a script that gets the status of the tests via bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdboard color=red,yellow,purple" and creates a webpage out of it. On this page the servers with the nobb2 tag appear.
Is there a flag or parameter for hobbitdboard where you can say if the tag is found ignore the server also?
If not would it be a good idea to add such a parameter to the next version?

Regards
Torsten Richter