Provide restricted view to default users

joost.deheer at getronics.com joost.deheer at getronics.com
Wed Apr 29 09:33:38 CEST 2009

>   I would like to know if it's possible to provide a
> restricted view to my colleagues : for example only a couple
> of subpages. Is it possible ? Where I have to look ?

If you want true user separation: Since most of the things (e.g. the info column) are done with shared cgi's, this is hard to implement. You'd have to hack the CGI script to implement this kind of functionality.

If a predefined summary page of only a subset of hosts is what you want (so you don't mind that people could view information on hosts not on that page if they know the name), then you could take a look at 'BUILDING ALTERNATE PAGESETS' subsection of the bbgen manpage.

Joost