BB-Hosts DOWNTIME

MFisher at hra.com MFisher at hra.com
Tue Apr 28 18:06:18 CEST 2009

Hi all!

I am still to this day having issues getting the DOWNTIME parameters to
work. I have tried everything under the sun but ultimetely i have fallen
back to what is written in the BB-Hosts Man page..

DOWNTIME=*:0000:0200,*:0230:2359

This basically says that the host is DOWN between 2AM and
2:30AM......Correct?

Kind of an @ssbackwards way of looking at it but from what i can gather,
you just specify the time the server should be UP...right?

Its not working...i still get alerts and the page still stays red..not blue
as expected...

I have also tried

DOWNTIME=*:0200:0230

but as expected...that fails as well..

Anybody have any insight into this...im sure im missing something stupid...

THANKS!