[hobbit] I am getting the following error

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Apr 24 11:31:32 CEST 2009

In <COL111-W3AD3C7B0025CFFEA62F42CF720 at phx.gbl> <isolderj at hotmail.com> writes:

>Why is it complaining about=20

>2009-04-24 10:01:30 Could not run the command 'hobbitping -Ae' (exec failed)
>2009-04-24 10:01:30 hobbitping invocation failed: No such file or directory
>2009-04-24 10:01:30 Sending results for service conn

>If the section in hobbitserver.cfg says this .

>FPING="/usr/sbin/fping"

The "hobbitping" text is static, it should be changed in the code to
tell you what command it is trying to run. I'll fix that.

Since you have /usr/sbin/fping installed (I assume), then it might
just be that your [bbnet] task doesn't load this hobbitserver.cfg
file. Check in the hobbitlaunch.cfg - there should be an ENVFILE
setting just before the bbtest-net command, like

[bbnet]
	ENVFILE /usr/local/hobbit/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
	NEEDS hobbitd
	CMD bbtest-net --report --ping --checkresponse
	LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-network.log
	INTERVAL 5m

Make sure that ENVFILE actually points to the hobbitserver.cfg file
you want to use.