[hobbit] alert storm / intelligent extra mailscript

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Fri Apr 17 12:41:01 CEST 2009

Ok, i've to read again the manual first .. :-(

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man1/bb.1.html

XYMON MESSAGE SYNTAX

disable HOSTNAME.TESTNAME DURATION <additional text>
     Disables a specific test for DURATION minutes. This will cause the
status of this test to be listed as "blue" on the BBDISPLAY server, and no
alerts for this host/test will be generated. If DURATION is given as a
number followed by s/m/h/d, it is interpreted as being in seconds/minutes/hours/days respectively.
Todisablealltestsforahost,useanasterisk*forTESTNAME.

Right ?

I will try it .. sorry

cheers,
 	martin