strange behaviour

dOCtoR MADneSs doctor at makelofine.org
Fri Apr 10 13:53:03 CEST 2009

Hi,

I use some externals scripts on several xymon clients (4.2.3), reporting
a to xymon server (4.2.3) on linux.
I configured my xymon server to get graphs using NCV/SPLITNCV on some of
the external scripts. Almost all is perfect. Graphs are done, values are
correct... But, in trends page, i've some links under some of my own
graphs. Some tests have 2 or 3 links, other have 1, and some none...
The links are pointing to the same URL than the graphs theirselfs, but
one parameter is different. For the links included in graphs, "first" is
set to 1, in links without graph, first is 4 or 7

You can see 2 screenshots here :
https://www.makelofine.org/xymon-plugins/xymon_trends.png
https://www.makelofine.org/xymon-plugins/xymon_trends2.png

Tks for any suggestion on how to remove those links