[hobbit] to test the non-existence of a dir

Husemann, Harald Harald.Husemann at materna.de
Wed Apr 1 14:30:28 CEST 2009

Hi,

nice that you got it, :-).
You had to wait a little because of the inner communication flow of Hobbit:
When a client for which you've updated client-local.cfg connects the
server to send its report, the server tells the client that there's a
new part in client-local.cfg for it.
The client downloads the new config, and applies it to its local
configuration, which is read in the NEXT run of the client.
So, it can take something between 10 and 20 mins (two poll cylces)
before you get the new report.
@Hobbit-gurus: I hope I haven't mixed up things in this description, :-)

hh

--
Harald Husemann
Netzwerk- und Systemadministrator

Westfalendamm 98
44141 Dortmund

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Winfried Materna, Helmut an de Meulen, Ralph Hartwig
Amtsgericht Dortmund HRB 5839

Tel: +49 231 9505 222
Fax: +49 231 9505 100
www.annyway.com <http://www.annyway.com/>