[hobbit] I'm back

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Sun Sep 28 14:20:06 CEST 2008

Welcome back Henrik!

We sure missed you.
I have no idea how you did it. Nearly a month without books or computers would probably have been the end of me, but you are obviously made of tougher stuff :-)
I wonder is it possible to really die of boredom?

It's great to have you back though.
Are you back in the saddle again, or is it still a case of "take it easy" and "start slowly" and "you will get tired easily" and all the other fun stuff the quacks tell you?

But let's not knock doctors.
I went to my doc, and told him my eye hurts every time I drink coffee.
He asked me, one eye, or both?
I said one eye only.
He said I should take the spoon out of the cup.
Bloody smart those quacks :-)

Cheers

P.S. Apologies for the lame humour, but I am a great believer in the ways of Dr Patch Adams.
See here. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patch_adams
Yes, Patch Adams, as played by Robin Williams in the movie, is a real person. (good movie, go watch it)