[hobbit] Re: hobbitd_rrd not starting an extra script

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Fri Sep 26 19:03:26 CEST 2008

Equal signs, indeed.  Nice catch!

As far as submitting fixes, if they're not too big I might suggest just
posting them to the list.  If folks are interested in it, they can try
it out and give you feedback.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009