[hobbit] Another newbie needs help w/ custom graphs

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Thu Sep 25 20:25:34 CEST 2008

Brian,

In addition to adding 'weblogic=ncv' to TEST2RRD, you also have to add
'weblogic' (without =ncv) to GRAPHS.

Remember to bounce Hobbit after the change as it only processes the file
at startup time.

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.
rich.smrcina at vmassist.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/richsmrcina

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009