[hobbit] Snmp with devmon

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 05:54:17 CEST 2008

Yes, I believe you are correct that it is not started. Use the init script
or just run the devmon executable and it should spawn some daemons. The
--readbbhosts just imports the configs from bbhosts but doesn't actually run
the tests and send the results.

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra