[hobbit] BBWIN cpu

Jon Boede jon at shadowsoft.com
Wed Sep 10 23:55:55 CEST 2008

The BBWIN cpu component reports cpu usage as load... for example, if
cpu0 is 4% and cpu1 is 6% then it reports load=5%, the average of the two.

The thing is, that we've been watching the cpu utilization with the
Windows tools and it never shows either cpu hitting 100% (more like
maybe 70% max) even though bbwin frequently goes red, hitting 99 and 100%.