[hobbit] Hobbit integration into a portal ?

Tony Larco tlarco at polr.com
Sat Sep 6 02:14:13 CEST 2008

Our solution was a hack and I will be the first to admit it, but what we
did was write a little script that ran out of cron on the hobbit server
that grepped for a customer named and scp'ed the static html files over
to their portion of the portal web server.  It  was easy to do if I
remember right and we had a chance to massage the html files and prepare
them for customers to see.  We used sed to remove the reports and other
hobbit things (gifs, etc) clients did not need to see.  I cannot find
the script (I am no longer with the company), but thats it in a
nutshell.  HTH

Tony