[hobbit] No Procs Graph?

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Wed Sep 3 14:45:53 CEST 2008

Hi !

  You needs somthing like this in your hobb-client.cfg

PROC firefox 0 -1 TRACK=firefox

http://hswn.dk/hobbit/help/manpages/man5/hobbit-clients.cfg.5.html

The optional TRACK=id setting causes Hobbit to track the number of
processes found in an RRD file, and put this into a graph which is shown
on the "procs" status display. The id setting is a simple text string
which will be used as the legend for the graph, and also as part of the
RRD filename. It is recommended that you use only letters and digits for
the ID.

Cheers,

        Martin