[hobbit] Purple Colours

Jarrod Hodder Jarrod.Hodder at paradigmit.net.au
Fri Oct 31 03:08:01 CET 2008

Restarting

root at Hobbits:/usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin# /etc/init.d/hobbit restart

Stopping Hobbit Server: hobbitd.

Starting Hobbit Server: hobbitd.

root at Hobbits:/usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin# /runclient.sh status

Hobbit client (clientlaunch) does not appear to be running

root at Hobbits:/usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin#

Same thing again

root at Hobbits:/usr/lib/hobbit/client/bin# cd /usr/lib/hobbit/client/ &&
./bin/hobbitclient.sh

./bin/hobbitclient.sh: 45: /bin/clientupdate: not found

./bin/hobbitclient.sh: 52: /bin/hobbitclient-linux.sh: not found

./bin/hobbitclient.sh: 63: /bin/logfetch: not found

./bin/hobbitclient.sh: 79: @: not found

root at Hobbits:/usr/lib/hobbit/client#

Same thing again.

cd /usr/lib/hobbit/client/ && ./bin/hobbitclient.sh

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

--- Henry Spencer

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 9:14 PM, Jarrod Hodder