[hobbit] Custom URL in header

Rafal Roginela Rafal.Roginela at AmeriCashLoans.net
Tue Oct 28 16:51:41 CET 2008

Hi,

Change this ['Mgmt Server', 'https://url <https://url/>  here'] to
['Mgmt Server', 'https://url <https://url/>  here', {'tw':'_blank'}]

Hope it helps. I just tried it on my server works great!

Rafal Roginela

Office (847) 827-9740 x109
Fax (847) 493-8031

e-mail is strictly forbidden.