make disk report

Everett, Vernon Vernon.Everett at woodside.com.au
Mon Oct 27 13:46:26 CET 2008

Use this as a starting point.
It will generate heaps of little files, one per host, containing the disk info.
Parse the files, and you have what you need.

cat /etc/hobbit/bb-hosts | egrep -v "^#|^page|^$|^subpage|^group|^include" | awk '{ print $2 }' \
   | while read HOSTNAME
     do
        wget -O $HOSTNAME -o /dev/null http://hobbit/hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh\?HOST\=$HOSTNAME\&SERVICE\=disk &
     done