make disk report

RENARD Samuel Samuel.RENARD at cg29.fr
Mon Oct 27 11:57:34 CET 2008

Hello,

I've a problem with reporting. I explain : I want to make a report with all my hosts testing disks in a table like this :

                                            Host 1
1K-blocks     Used       Avail    Capacity    Mounted      Summary(Total\Avail)
XXXX             xxxx       xxx       xxxx          xxxxx           xxxxxxxx
XXXX             xxxx       xxx       xxxx          xxxxx           xxxxxxxx

                                            Host 2
1K-blocks     Used       Avail    Capacity    Mounted      Summary(Total\Avail)
XXXX             xxxx       xxx       xxxx          xxxxx           xxxxxxxx
XXXX             xxxx       xxx       xxxx          xxxxx           xxxxxxxx

But I don't know how can i do! I don't know how can i get differents disk's informations.
I want just to get informations, then format is simple.

I tested bb-gen but i've got this error :
 " No BBACKS! Cannot cd to directory /usr/lib/hobbit/data/acks "

There's no directory /usr/lib/hobbit/data !

Thanks,

Regards,

Samuel R.