[bbwin-users] [hobbit] Bbwin cluster.exe

Quinn, Lee LEE.QUINN at woodside.com.au
Wed Oct 15 08:10:58 CEST 2008

Thank you, but -

information - 2008/10/15 14:07:29 - DrWatson (4097) - The application, C:\Program Files (x86)\BBWin\ext\cluster.exe, generated an application error The error occurred on 10/15/2008 @ 14:07:29.708 The exception generated was c0000005 at address 7D64D233 (ntdll!RtlValidateHeap)
error - 2008/10/15 14:07:29 - Application Error (1000) - Faulting application cluster.exe, version 0.12.0.106, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.2.3790.3959, fault address 0x0004d233.